Institute for IELTS coaching in Mohali
PTE Hut is the best IELTS coaching centre in mohali and chandigarh. We have 18 years of experience in IELTS and 500+ students who have already scored 7. Because our motive is to give the best quality of education to each and every child so that they can achieve success in life.
Students aspiring to study in the topmost universities and colleges of the English-speaking world need to clear an English language proficiency test. Non-native speakers of English have to show that they can read, write, speak, and understand English, so as to be able to follow lectures, study, take exams, and interact comfortably with fellow students, teachers and the local population. For this purpose as well as for the purpose of immigration, a standardised English language proficiency test for non-native English spea-kers has been established as a pre-requisite for the selection process. IELTS is the world’s most popular English language proficiency test and a world of opportunity awaits those who clear the required scores.
What is IELTS?
The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) is conducted by three institutions, namely, the British Council, IDP: IELTS Australia and Cambridge English Language Assessment (University of Cambridge).
- IELTS is the most impartial and trustworthy English proficiency test available for the purposes of study, work, and immigration.
- Most academic institutions in English-speaking countries, like, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the United Kingdom, and an increasing number of educational institutions in the United States, accept IELTS for study.
- For work purposes, many professional organisations recognise IELTS as the standard test.
- For migration, IELTS is required or accepted for permanent residency by the governments of the United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand and Canada.
- IELTS is developed by education and language experts with a vast experience in teaching English, conducting exams and producing educational content.
- IELTS test material is exhaustively researched and is constantly in the process of being reviewed and updated by experts and academics.
- In view of the varied backgrounds, nationalities, genders, of the people taking the IELTS exam, care is taken to ensure that the test is unbiased and neutral.
- It is an internationally relevant test because it accepts both British and American spellings.
- The test makes use of Australian, British and American accents, thus covering the major English-speaking accents.
Get Started Today
We will assure you for 8 bands because it’s not only about us, it’s your future and we will make sure that your future should be bright and shiny in every aspects of your life. PTE HUT team will always support you in any problem and surly we are going to be the best choice of your life.